How Rescues Work
Types of Rescues and Extractions can include but are not limited to:
Domestic Violence | Human Trafficking | Child Sex Trafficking | Cults | Religious Cults | Gangs | Prostitution | Drug Related | Others
- Rescue, we must take into account many variables before we take on a case of any rescue.
- Legally Done, The willingness of local authorities to work with us since we not only want to rescue but arrest the perpetrators as well. We also want everything to be done legally and above board.
- Recon the location, the person/s, and the background of those who are engaging in the wrongful act. We also search for vetted care facilities that will take the person/s once they are rescued and not only give them food and shelter but rehabilitate them as well. In some instances, the children rescued are able to return to their families.
- Create the Operation Plan. This is the logistical part of the process. As former CIA, Military Intelligence and Law Enforcement, etc., we have a very unique skill set to make this happen safely, efficiently and legally. Obviously, this is the most dangerous part of the operation but one well worth taking. With our privacy clause in place, we manage all pertinent information and never disclose our mission. Our client’s privacy is critical to our success.
- Recovery. These lives will never be the same. Their innocence has been stolen and they need help to readjust to a better world. Therapy can be provided as well as food and shelter at a pre-screened facility.
- Arrest, and convict the perpetrators. We follow this process every step of the way to make sure they don’t traffic children again. In many cases the perpetrators were sex slaves and victims of trafficking themselves and know no better way to survive. We hope to break this cycle.